What Is The Most Liked Video In The History Of Youtube?
YouTube is the most popular video streaming site on the web. It has revolutionized how we watch and share videos. Millions of videos are uploaded every day to the platform, so there’s always something new to watch.
But what is the most liked video in the history of YouTube? The answer is: Wiz Khalifa’s “See You Again” music video featuring Charle Puth. The video was released in 2015 and has amassed over 17 million likes. It is also the third-most viewed video on YouTube, with a staggering 4.8 billion views!
Reasons For Its Popularity
There are several reasons why this video has become so popular. Here’s a quick list:
- Tribute to Paul Walker: The music video was released soon after the death of the Fast and The Furious actor Paul Walker. It served as a tribute to him and his life.
- Soundtrack of Fast and The Furious: The video was also the soundtrack of the movie Furious 7. It resonated with audience of the franchise who were mourning the death of Paul Walker.
- Catchy song: The song was catchy and melodious and the music video was beautifully made. It was emotionally charged and many people could relate to the lyrics.
The “See You Again” music video by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charle Puth is currently the most liked video on YouTube with 17 million likes. It is also the third-most watched video on the streaming site with over 4.8 billion views. It has achieved this huge feat due to its tribute to Paul Walker, it being the soundtrack of the Furious 7, and being a catchy, emotionally charged song.
5. What genre of video is the most liked Youtube video?
The most liked YouTube video is a music video for the song “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, which is a Latin pop song.
3. How many likes has the most liked Youtube video accumulated?
As of October 2020, the most liked YouTube video is the music video for “Baby Shark Dance,” by the channel Pinkfong, with over 15 million likes.
2. Who is the creator of the most liked Youtube video?
The most liked YouTube video as of 2021 is “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee. It was uploaded on January 12, 2017 and has over 31 million likes.
1. What is the title of the most liked Youtube video?
According to YouTube’s official statistics, the most liked video of all time is “Baby Shark Dance” by Pinkfong!.
4. How did the most liked Youtube video become so popular?
The most liked video on YouTube, “Baby Shark Dance” from Pinkfong, has become so popular because of its unique and creative content. It’s an easy-to-understand song and dance that’s kid-friendly, fun, and easy to follow. It also has a catchy tune that is fun to dance to. Additionally, the simplicity of the video makes it accessible to audiences of all ages and backgrounds. Finally, it has nearly 3 billion views which has made it incredibly popular on YouTube.
What is the most viewed video on YouTube?
As of May 2020, the most viewed video on YouTube is the music video for the song ‘Despacito’ by Luis Fonsi (feat. Daddy Yankee) with over 7.06 billion views.
What is the second most viewed video on YouTube?
As of May 2021, the second most viewed video on YouTube is Justin Bieber’s “Baby ft. Ludacris” with over 3.9 billion views.
What is the most liked video on YouTube?
The most liked video on YouTube is the official video of “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee, with over 28 million likes.
What is the all-time most viewed video on YouTube?
As of October 2020, the most viewed video on YouTube is the official music video for the song “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee. It has over 7.11 billion views.