How to View Your Liked Videos in YouTube
It’s easy to keep track of YouTube videos you like using YouTube’s Liked Videos feature. Here’s how to check out the videos that you’ve liked on YouTube within just a few easy steps.
Steps to View Your Liked Videos
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Liked Videos from the resulting menu.
- You will now be able to see all the videos you’ve liked on YouTube in the past.
Managing Your Liked Videos
Once you’ve opened your Liked Videos page, you can use the options on the page to manage them:
- Tap the three dots next to a video to view more information about the video.
- Tap the Unliked button on the video page to Unliked the video.
- Tap the star icon on the video page to add the video to your library.
- Tap the three dots next to a video and select Add to Playlist to add it to one of your existing playlists.
That’s all there is to it! With just a few steps, you can easily view and manage all the videos you’ve ever liked on YouTube.
3. How can I organize my liked videos in YouTube?
You can organize your liked videos in YouTube by creating a custom playlist. To create a playlist, first log in to your YouTube account, select your profile picture in the top right and select “Your Video Manager” from the drop-down menu. Then, click the “Create Playlist” button, give your playlist a name, and add your desired videos to the playlist. You can also click the privacy settings for your playlist to set who can see and/or add videos to it.
1. What is the simplest way to view your liked videos in YouTube?
The simplest way to view your liked videos in YouTube is by clicking the “Library” tab on the left side of your YouTube homepage. From there, click on the “Liked Videos” tab to see the list of all your liked videos.
5. Is there an easy way to browse through my liked videos in YouTube?
Yes, you can easily browse through your liked videos in YouTube by going to the “Library” tab and then clicking on the “Liked Videos” option in the menu. This will display a list of all the videos you have liked on YouTube. You can also find your liked videos in the “History” section of your YouTube profile.
4. Are there any shortcuts I can use to access my liked videos on YouTube?
Yes, there are shortcuts available on YouTube that allow you to access your liked videos quickly. On desktop, you can click on “Liked videos” in the left sidebar of the homepage to access your saved videos. On mobile, you can access your liked videos by tapping the avatar at the top right, then going to “Liked videos” in the menu.
2. How do I save my liked videos so I can access them quickly in the future?
You can save a video you like by clicking the “Add to” button on the video page, and then selecting the “Collections” option. This will add the video to a personal collection that you can access at any time.
How do I find my liked videos on YouTube?
To find your liked videos on YouTube, click on your account icon in the top right corner of the page. Select ‘Liked videos’ from the menu that appears. This will show you a list of all the videos you have liked in the past. You can also find them in your main profile page under the ‘History’ section.
What is the easiest way to find my liked videos on YouTube?
The easiest way to find your liked videos on YouTube is to go to the “Library” page. From there, click on “History” and you will find all of your liked videos listed under the “Likes” tab.