How To Sign-in With A Different Youtube Account On Chrome Without Signing Out Of My Google Account
If you have multiple YouTube accounts and Google accounts, you may find it tricky to sign in with a different YouTube account on Chrome without signing out your primary Google account.
Fortunately, with just a few steps, you can easily switch between YouTube accounts and even switch in and out of different Google accounts. Follow this guide to do so.
Using Incognito Mode On Chrome
Open the Chrome app and go to the top right corner of the screen and click on New Incognito window (Ctrl+Shift+N).
This will open a new window called an Incognito window. Here you are free to login with any YouTube account and Google account of your choice.
Signing in With a Different YouTube Account
Once you have opened the Incognito window, open YouTube and click on the user profile at the top right corner of the screen.
Now you will be asked to log in. Here, you can choose a different YouTube account. Once logged in, you can view and access that account as desired.
Signing in With a Different Google Account
the next step is to sign in with a different Google account. For this, open Google’s homepage and click the “Sign In” button at the top right corner of the screen.
This will open the Sign In page where you can enter the different Google account’s email ID and password and click on “Next” to complete the sign in process.
Things To Consider When Switching Accounts
When using Incognito Mode to sign in to different accounts, it’s important to remember the following:
- Log out of all Accounts: Once you have finished using the Incognito window, make sure to log out of all the accounts before closing the window.
- Save Passwords: It is recommended to save the passwords for these accounts to make it easier to switch accounts next time.
- Do Not access Sensitive Data: Do not access or enter any confidential or sensitive data such as bank account details or passwords when using Incognito Mode.
By following these steps, you should be able to easily switch between different YouTube and Google accounts on Chrome without signing out your primary account.
4. Can I switch between multiple Youtube accounts without signing out of my Google account?
Yes, you can. YouTube allows you to switch between multiple YouTube accounts without signing out of the Google account. If you have multiple YouTube accounts, you can go to YouTube’s account switcher to switch between accounts without signing out. The account switcher can be found in the top right-hand corner of any YouTube page. Click the arrow icon and select the account you wish to switch to. Once you have selected an account, you will be able to access it and use it as if you had signed in directly.
3. What steps do I need to take to log into my alternate Youtube account on Chrome?
To log into an alternate YouTube account on Chrome, you’ll need to take the following steps:
1. On Chrome, go to the YouTube sign-in page.
2. If a Google account is already logged in, select the “Sign out” option.
3. On the sign-in page, select the “Sign in with a different account” option.
4. Enter the email address and password associated with your alternate YouTube account and select “Sign in”.
5. After your account is verified, you are now logged in to your alternate YouTube account.
2. Is it possible to remain signed in to my Google account while signing in to a different Youtube account?
Yes, it is possible to remain signed in to one Google account while signing into a different YouTube account. To do this, select the “add account” option and sign in with the second account. A window should pop up asking if you want to stay signed into the first account. Select “yes” and you will be signed in to both accounts. You can switch between them by clicking the account profile icon on the top right corner of the page and selecting the account you wish to use.