How to Set a Custom Picture as Your YouTube Cover Art Background
Whether you are a new or experienced YouTube user, you may want to set a custom picture as your YouTube cover art background. Doing so can help make your channel look more professional and engaging. Below, we will explain the steps necessary to customize your YouTube artwork background.
Step 1: Locate and Download The Picture
The first thing you will need to do is locate and download the picture that you want to use as your YouTube cover art. This can be done by visiting a website like Unsplash, Pexels, or Pixabay and searching for a picture that fits your theme or style. Once you have found the image you want to use, you’ll need to download it to your device.
Step 2: Resize the Picture
The next step is to resize the downloaded picture to fit the size of your YouTube channel art. This needs to be done because YouTube has specific requirements for the size of the picture, which can be found in the Help Center. You can use a simple online picture resizer or an image processing program like Photoshop to do this.
Step 3: Upload The Picture
Once you have the image resized to the correct size, you’re ready to upload it to your YouTube channel. To do this, go to the “Channel Art” section located in the top right corner of your YouTube page. Here, you will be able to upload your custom photo. Finally, your customized YouTube cover art will be visible on your page!
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your YouTube Cover Art
1. Make sure the image is of high quality. Poor quality images may not look as good when viewed in different resolutions and can make your page look unprofessional.
2. Choose an image that fits the theme of your channel. Try to pick a photo that will represent the overall feel of your channel and what viewers can expect to see.
3. Adjust the color contrast of your picture. Adjusting the contrast can help make your image stand out and be more visually appealing to viewers.
4. Add text to the image. Adding a few words or phrases that describe your channel can be a great way to communicate your message quickly and effectively.
Setting a custom picture as your YouTube cover art background can be a great way to make your channel look more professional and engaging. Step-by-step instructions are provided for resizing the picture and uploading it to your YouTube page. Furthermore, several tips are provided on how to maximize the effectiveness of your YouTube cover art background.
Follow these instructions carefully and your YouTube cover art will look amazing in no time!
1. How do I upload a personal photo to be used as my YouTube cover art background?
To upload a personal photo to be used as your YouTube cover art background, go to your YouTube channel page and click “Customize channel”. From there, click “Edit” next to the cover photo section, then click “Upload photo” to select and upload a photo of your choice. Once uploaded, you can adjust the photo to fit the YouTube cover art template.
3. What kind of image works best for a YouTube cover background?
The best kind of image for a YouTube cover background is one that is visually stimulating, high-resolution, and conveys the right message for your channel. A colorful, vibrant image that stands out and conveys the tone of your channel can help your viewers easily identify what your videos are about and why they should watch them. Images with high-contrast and an interesting point of focus can also be used to draw viewers’ attention to your channel. It is important to use images that are both aesthetically pleasing and convey the right message.