How To Send Or Forward A YouTube Video
Sharing is caring. That’s why we love social media, they make it so easy to share information quickly and efficiently with our friends and family. YouTube being one of the biggest sources of online video has made it easy to forward or send a video to your loved ones.
Here’s How To Send Or Forward A YouTube Video:
- Step 1: Find the video that you want to send or forward.
- Step 2: Click on the Share button that is located below the video.
- Step 3: From the dropdown of options, select the way you want to send/forward.
Step 4: Depending on your choice, either select the contacts from the list or fill in the details to send/forward the video.
YouTube Options For Sending/Forwarding A Video:
YouTube provides multiple options for you to send or forward the video according to your preference:
- The first option is to get a direct link to the video, this link can then be shared on any platform.
- The second option allows you to copy and paste the HTML code to embed the video on a website.
- The third option will allow you to send the YouTube video directly to your contacts on YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more.
- The fourth and final option lets you create a social media post with the video attached.
Note: Before sending or forwarding the video, you can also add comments and customize it according to your liking.
We may be living in a digital age, but it’s still nice to get a bit of personal attention every now and then. Be it in the form of a text message, an email, or even a YouTube video, having the ability to send/forward videos to our loved ones is always a pleasant experience.
Hopefully you now know how to send or forward a YouTube video using the various options given by the platform.
2. Is there a way to send a YouTube video as an attachment?
No, YouTube does not have a feature to send videos as attachments.
3. How do I create a link to a YouTube video for forwarding?
For forwarding a YouTube video link via email, you must first grab the link from the YouTube page. This link can be found either in the address bar of your browser, or from the “Share” button on the video page. Once you have the link, you can copy and paste it into the body of your email. When the recipient clicks on the link, it will take them to the YouTube video page.
4. Are there any specialized programs to help with forwarding YouTube videos?
Yes, there are specialized programs to help with forwarding YouTube videos. Many of these programs provide editing tools to create custom videos and also provide tools to send videos to multiple social media platforms. Some popular programs are Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, which are professional-grade editing suites for professionals and hobbyists alike. Additionally, various other programs like TubeBuddy or TubeNinja provide specific features for forwarding YouTube videos.
5. What considerations should I be aware of when sending or forwarding a YouTube video?
When sending or forwarding a YouTube video, you should consider any copyright or Creative Commons restrictions that may be in place. The video may have restrictions on how it can be used, who can use it, or how it can be shared. Additionally, some videos may contain offensive content, or content that may be inappropriate for a specific audience. For this reason, it is important to be aware of all these restrictions when sending or forwarding a video.
1. What are the steps to send or forward a YouTube video?
The steps to send or forward a YouTube video are:
1. Visit YouTube and find the video you would like to share.
2. Hover over the sharing icon (looks like a three-dot/chain icon) and click it.
3. Copy the link to the video or share it via another platform such as Facebook, Twitter, or email.
4. If you’re using a mobile device, you may have the option to share the video directly through the YouTube app.
5. Once you have shared the link to the video, the recipient can click the link to view and share it with others.