How to See Your Comments on YouTube
Do you want to see the comments you’ve made on YouTube? It’s actually quite easy, and you can find your comments in a few different places. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Check from the comments section
The quickest way to find your comments is to go straight to the comments section. To do so:
- Navigate to the video you commented on.
- Scroll down and you should see your comment right away.
2. Check Your Activity
If you can’t find the video you commented on straight away, or if you want to see all comments you’ve made, click on your profile icon at the top right of YouTube, then select Activity.
- On the left-hand navigation pop out, click Comments.
- This will show you all the videos you commented on, along with your comments.
3. Watch Your Own Videos
If you’ve commented on your own videos, you can also find the comments directly from your profile.
- Go to Your Videos and select the specific video you commented on.
- Scroll down and click Comments. Now you should see your comment right away.
And that’s it! Now you know how to find your comments on YouTube.
3. Does YouTube have a dedicated page to view all my comments?
Yes, YouTube does have a dedicated page to view all of your comments. You can access it by going to your profile page, clicking the “Comments” tab, and then selecting the “All Comments” option.
2. How do I locate replies to my comments on YouTube?
To locate replies to your comments on YouTube, open YouTube and click the “Sign In” button in the top right corner. Sign in with the account associated with your comments. Once signed in, open the menu located in the top left corner (three horizontal lines) and click “Conversations.” Here, you will find any replies to your comments organized by the video they were made on.
1. What methods can be used to find my comments on YouTube?
The best way to find your comments on YouTube is by using the YouTube search bar. You can type in your YouTube username or any keywords related to your comment and see if any of your comments come up. You can also use the YouTube activity log to find any comments that you’ve posted in the past. Additionally, you can filter your YouTube search results to only show comments from you.
5. Can I receive notifications when someone replies to my YouTube comment?
Yes, you can receive notifications when someone replies to your YouTube comment. To receive notifications, simply click the Notify button at the top of your comment thread.
4. Are there any shortcuts or apps to check YouTube comments more quickly?
Yes, there are several apps and browser extensions available to automate the process of checking YouTube comments. Some of the most popular options include YouTube Comment Scraper and YouTube Comment Tracker. Additionally, most modern web browsers come with built-in tools and plugins that allow for faster comment scanning and management.
How do I find my past YouTube comments?
In order to view your past YouTube comments, you’ll need to log into your YouTube account. Next, go to the YouTube History page. Click on the “Comments” page and you will see a list of all your past comments. You can also filter the comments list by video, content type, date, and more.
What tools are available to see old YouTube comments?
1. Archive.org Wayback Machine
2. Google Cache
3. VidPaw Comment Downloader
4. YouTube Comment Scraper
5. YouTube Comment Downloader
What is the oldest comment on YouTube?
The oldest comment on YouTube appears to be from March 21, 2005, by a user named “Thanks For Adding Me!” on the video for “Bob Dylan: Small Talk at 125th and Lenox.”