How To See All My Youtube Comments
Using YouTube to create content is a great way to interact with your viewers. You can get feedback on how they feel about your videos, communicate through comments, and start collaborations.
Viewing comments on desktop
If you would like to keep track of all the comments left on your videos, here’s what you need to do:
- Sign in to YouTube. If you’re already signed in, an additional step won’t be necessary.
- Go to your “Profile.” You can access this by clicking your profile picture at the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click on your videos. Scroll down the page and under the “Your Channel” section, click on the Videos tab.
- Choose a video. Click on the video you want to view comments for and it will open directly.
- View comments. Scroll down to the comment section and click on See All. You will be taken to new page with a complete list of all the comments posted.
Viewing comments on mobile
Viewing all the comments on a video from a mobile device is a little different:
- Open the YouTube app.
- Find your channel. You’ll have to click on your profile picture at the top right of the window.
- Tap a video. Once you are on your channel, you can scroll through to find the video you want to look comments up for and tap it.
- Scroll down to comments. When the video opens, scroll all the way down to the comment section.
- See all comments. Near the top of the comment section, you’ll see a See All button. When you tap the button, you will be taken to a page showing all comments left on your video.
And that’s it! Now you know how to be able to see your Youtube comments in one place.
2. Is it possible to group my Youtube comments by creation date?
Yes, it is possible to group your Youtube comments by creation date. You can do this using the “Created At” filter in the comments section of your YouTube account. Click on the filter and select the time range you wish to view comments from, and the comments will be grouped according to the selected time frame. You can also adjust the order of the comments to show the oldest or newest comments first.
5. Is there a way to bulk delete multiple Youtube comments?
Yes, although the procedure is often time consuming and can be quite laborious. Depending on the platform you are using, you may be able to delete multiple comments at once. Additionally, some third-party platforms may offer more extensive, bulk-deletion capabilities, allowing users to automate the process of removing multiple comments at once.
3. Can I filter my Youtube comments by channel or post?
Yes, you can filter Youtube comments by channel or post by sorting them by the username, date, or number of likes the comment has received. You can also type in a keyword or phrase in the search bar to find specific comments.
1. Are there any specific steps I need to take to view all my Youtube comments?
Yes. To view all your YouTube comments, you need to open the YouTube website and log in with your Google account. After logging in, click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select “My Channel” from the drop-down menu. On the left-hand side of the page, select the “Comments” tab and all of your comments will be displayed.
4. Does Youtube have a notifications feature that informs me of new comments?
Yes. YouTube has a notifications feature in its app and on the desktop version. This will notify users when new comments have been added to videos they have uploaded or commented on.
Where can I view my YouTube comment history?
You can view your YouTube comment history by accessing your YouTube account and going to the Comments tab. There you can view all comments you have made on any YouTube video.