How to Rotate a YouTube Video
YouTube is the popular streaming website with a billion active users. You can watch both pre-recorded and live streaming videos on YouTube. But once you upload a video to YouTube, you cannot rotate it so it is displayed correctly. There are many circumstances when you need to rotate a YouTube video, so let’s take a look at how you can do this.
Rotate YouTube Videos
You can rotate a YouTube video in three easy steps:
- Step 1: Download the video from the YouTube website.
- Step 2: Use a video editor to rotate the video and save the video.
- Step 3: Upload the rotated video back to YouTube.
Step by Step Guide
- Step 1: Download the YouTube Video.
The first step is to download the video from YouTube. You can use any of the various YouTube downloading websites or you can use a YouTube downloader software. Once you have downloaded the video, you will need to save it to your computer.
- Step 2: Rotate the Video.
Once the video is saved to your computer, you can open it using any video editing software that can rotate the video. Some software that can rotate the video include Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro. After rotating the video, save it in the desired format.
- Step 3: Re-upload the Video to YouTube.
Once the video has been rotated and saved, you can now upload the video to YouTube. You can do this by simply clicking the upload button on YouTube and selecting the video from your computer. Once the video has been uploaded, it will be displayed in the correct orientation.
Rotating a YouTube video is fairly easy and can be done in just a few minutes. All you need is a YouTube downloader and a video editor. Once you have downloaded the video, use the video editor to rotate the video and save it. Finally, upload the video back to YouTube and it will be displayed correctly.
5. Are there any restrictions for rotating a YouTube video?
Yes, there are restrictions for rotating a YouTube video. YouTube does not allow users to rotate or flip videos that contain third-party content, such as videos from other websites or videos already on YouTube with a third-party copyright. Additionally, YouTube does not allow any copyrighted content to be distorted or modified in any way, including rotation or flipping.
4. Are there any tips for ensuring a smooth YouTube video rotation?
1. Plan ahead: Set up a timeline of when videos should be published and scheduled.
2. Monitor your analytics: Track your analytics to determine which type of content is most engaging to your viewers.
3. Know your audience: Be sure to upload content that resonates with your viewers and meets their needs.
4. Leverage collaboration: Utilize collaborations with other YouTube creators to boost engagement.
5. Interact with viewers: Engage with viewers through comments and direct messages to build relationships and leverage their feedback to improve content.
6. Quality over quantity: Focus on producing high-quality content that resonates with viewers to help them easily identify your brand.
7. Share on social media: Links to new videos and playlists can help drive more traffic to your YouTube channel.
8. Utilize keywords: Optimize videos with keywords to ensure that they appear in YouTube searches.
9. Promote past videos: Don’t forget to promote old videos. This will help viewers find other relevant content from you.
10. Make sure your videos are public: Double check to make sure your videos are public and not private or unlisted.