How to Play Audio Only on YouTube Music on PC or Mac
The popular streaming platform YouTube Music provides an easy-to-use interface for discovering and listening to music. With a few simple steps, you can play any YouTube Music video in audio mode on your PC or Mac.
Step 1: Find the YouTube Music Video You Want to Play
The first step is to find the YouTube Music video that you want to play in audio-only mode. You can search through the YouTube Music library to find the music you’re looking for or browse through the various categories. Once you’ve found the video you want, click on it to open it up.
Step 2: Click the Audio Only Option
Once the video is open, locate the icon on the bottom-left corner of the video. This icon is a speaker which will turn audio on and off. Click on the icon and from the menu that appears, select “Audio Only”. Once that’s done, your video will play in audio-only mode.
Step 3: Change the Audio Settings
Once you’ve enabled the audio-only mode, you can also use the player options to change the audio settings. This includes setting the volume level and selecting the audio output device.
Step 4: Play the Music
Once you’ve set the audio settings, you can simply hit the play button to begin listening to the music. You can use the media controls to adjust the volume, pause, or skip forward and backward in the song.
Tips and Tricks:
- Set Specific Start and Stop Points: YouTube Music allows you to set specific start and stop points when playing music. You can do this by clicking the “Settings” button on the media control menu and then clicking “Set Start and Stop Points”.
- Adjust the Audio Effects: You can also adjust the audio effects such as equalizer, bass boost, treble, etc. To do this, click the “Settings” button on the media control menu and then scroll down to “Audio Effects”.
By following these simple steps, you can easily play any YouTube Music video in audio-only mode on your PC or Mac. Enjoy the music!
3. Is there an easy way to toggle between video and audio only on YouTube Music?
Yes, there is an easy way to toggle between video and audio only on YouTube Music. On the YouTube Music app, tap on the “Playback” icon in the top right corner to switch between video and audio only playback. You can also toggle between the two while a video is playing by tapping on the small video icon in the bottom right corner.
2. How can I prevent the video content from playing simultaneously with the audio?
To prevent video content from playing simultaneously with the audio, you can disable the auto-play functions of the video player. Additionally, you can set the video player to play the audio only, and mute the video.
5. What audio formats are supported on YouTube Music when playing audio only on PC or Mac?
YouTube Music supports the following audio formats: MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, Opus, Ogg, WAV, and AIFF.
4. Can I access YouTube Music on my PC or Mac without having to install any third party software?
Yes, YouTube Music is available on both PC and Mac. You can access it directly from the web browser, without needing to download any third party software.
1. Is there a specific software required to play audio only on YouTube Music on a PC or Mac?
No, any web browser can be used to play audio-only on YouTube Music. There is no special software required.
What type of file formats are supported by YouTube Music on PC or Mac?
YouTube Music supports the following file formats: MP3, M4A, FLAC, and AAC.