How To Make a YouTube Playlist
YouTube playlists make it easy for you to watch a collection of videos in a row. Whether your playlist will be public, unlisted, or just for yourself, creating one is easy. Here’s how.
Step 1: Log In To YouTube
To start making a playlist, you’ll need to log into your YouTube account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free.
Step 2: Find The Videos You Want To Add
With some help from the YouTube search bar, you can search for videos you want to include in your playlist. Select videos by clicking on the video’s title or image in the results.
Step 3: Create Your Playlist
Once you’ve selected the videos, you’ll then have the option to create a new playlist. On the video page, click the “Add to” button, and then select “New Playlist”. You’ll then be asked to fill in some information, like the name and description of the playlist. You’ll also have the option to make the playlist public, unlisted, or private.
Step 4: Add Videos To Your Playlist
Once your playlist is saved, you can start adding videos to it. Press the “Add to” button in the search results for the videos you want, and select your playlist from the list of options. Depending on the options you selected when you created the playlist, you can also add videos from other users and from other websites.
Step 5: Manage Your Playlist
To manage your playlist, open up the Playlist page and click the “Manage Playlist” button. From there, you can reorder the videos, delete videos, and add or remove collaborators.
Now that you know how to make a YouTube playlist, you can start sharing your favorite videos with the world!
Are there any recommended techniques for organizing a YouTube playlist?
Yes, there are several recommended techniques for organizing a YouTube playlist. Some of them include making sure the videos you include are relevant to the list’s theme, group videos into sections or sections, create a playlist title that describes what’s included, use YouTube tags to make certain videos easier to find, consider including an introductory video to start the playlist, and use descriptions for each video in the playlist.
What are the limitations of a YouTube playlist?
The main limitations of a YouTube playlist are that it can only contain videos from YouTube, and only up to a maximum of 200 videos. Additionally, due to YouTube’s policies, there are certain types of videos that are not allowed to be on a playlist, such as videos containing pornographic or copyrighted material. Finally, the playlist is only visible to the creator of the playlist, unless they choose to make it public.
What are the steps to create a YouTube playlist?
1. Log in to your YouTube account.
2. Hover over your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen, and select the “My Channel” option.
3. Select “Video Manager” from the options presented on the next page.
4. Click on the “Playlists” tab in the menu.
5. Choose any of the five options you see – “Create New Playlist,” “Copy Playlist,” “Transfer Playlist to Account,” “Import Playlist,” “Export Playlist.”
6. On the next page, either type in the name of the playlist you want to create or select “New Playlist” to proceed.
7. Start adding videos to the playlist by either selecting videos from the suggestions on the page, or by searching for videos through the search box.
8. To add the video to the playlist, click the + symbol beside the video of your choice.
9. Repeat the steps until your playlist is complete.
10. Save your playlist by selecting the “Done” button.