How to Make YouTube Picture in Picture
YouTube’s new picture-in-picture feature makes it incredibly easy to learn, watch, or game while having another browser window open. This can be incredibly useful while multitasking, but how do you turn it on?
Step 1: Find the Video
The first step is to find the video you want to watch. This can be done through typing keywords in the YouTube search bar or clicking on a link to the video. Once you have the video open, you are ready to move on to the next step.
Step 2: Start Picture in Picture
Once you have the video open, you’ll want to look for the picture in picture icon that should be in the bottom right corner of the video. After clicking the icon, the video will open in a separate window that you can move and resize as needed.
Step 3: Adjust Picture in Picture
The great thing about picture in picture is that you can customize where on the screen the video window opens. You can also adjust the size of the window to make it bigger or smaller. If you don’t want the window to get in the way, you can also move it to a side of the screen or even off the screen altogether.
Step 4: Enjoy Picture in Picture
Once you have the window in the position you want and the size adjusted, you’re ready to start enjoying YouTube in picture in picture mode. You can browse other videos, search the internet, or even take a break from YouTube altogether. Whatever you decide to do, you can do it knowing that your video will still be playing in the background.
Helpful Tips for YouTube Picture in Picture
- Make sure you have the latest version of your internet browser: It’s important to make sure your browser is up to date so that you can get the most out of YouTube’s picture in picture feature.
- Use the zoom feature: If you find that the picture in picture window is a bit too small, you can use the zoom feature to make it larger. This can be helpful if you want to get more out of the video.
- Don’t forget to turn it off: Once you’re done watching the video, make sure to turn off the picture in picture feature. This will stop the video from playing in the background and conserve your device’s battery life.
YouTube’s picture in picture feature can be a great way to multitask and get more out of your YouTube viewing experience. By following these simple steps, you can get started on getting the most out of YouTube in no time!
1. What software is needed to create a YouTube Picture in Picture?
Software that is used to create a YouTube Picture in Picture can vary depending on the type of project. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects are popular programs that can be used to create YouTube Picture in Picture videos. It is also possible to create a YouTube Picture in Picture video with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Windows Movie Maker.
5. Can a YouTube Picture in Picture be embedded in a website or blog post?
Yes, a YouTube Picture in Picture can be embedded in a website or blog post. Embedding a YouTube Picture in Picture requires a few steps, such as copying the embed code provided by YouTube when the video is shared. The embed code then needs to be pasted into the HTML editor of the website or blog post to display the Picture in Picture.
In addition, if the website or blog post is hosted on WordPress, then the YouTube Picture in Picture can also be embedded via the YouTube Block feature in the WordPress block editor.
2. How can a user adjust the size and location of the Picture in Picture window?
A user can adjust the size and location of the Picture in Picture window by holding down the mouse and dragging the corner of the window to adjust the size and drag the window to adjust the location. Alternatively, users can right-click/Ctrl-click on the window and select either “Size & Position” or “Move” to adjust the window.