How to Listen to Music on YouTube and Use Another Application at the Same Time
Do you ever find yourself trying to multitask on your computer and get frustrated that you can’t listen to a YouTube video in the background while you work on another application? With so much to do, it can be frustrating to try and do two things at once, but luckily there’s an easy solution: use a browser extension to listen to music on YouTube and run another application at the same time. Here’s how you can do it:
Step 1: Download a YouTube Music Player Extension
To listen to YouTube music while using another application, you first need to download a browser extension that allows you to play music from YouTube in the background. A good example of such an extension is the YouTube Music Player. This extension provides an interactive mini-player, allowing you to control the music without having to switch back to the YouTube tab.
Step 2: Activate the YouTube Music Player
Once you’ve installed the YouTube Music Player, you can activate it by clicking the icon in the top right corner of your browser window. This will open up a mini-player window that you can use to navigate to different songs and artists on YouTube and control the volume.
Step 3: Select a Song or Playlist
Now that the YouTube Music Player is activated, you can search for a specific song or artist, or select one of your playlists. You can use the mini-player window to control the playback, and you can even create new playlists while still working on other applications.
Step 4: Enjoy Multi-tasking!
Once you’ve selected your desired music source, you’re all set for multitasking. You can now use other applications, and the music will keep playing in the background. This way, you’ll be able to stay focused on your tasks, while still enjoying the music you love.
Tips for Enjoying Music While Working
- Make Smart Playlists: Create playlists with the type of music that’s conducive to the task you’re working on. For mental work, try creating a playlist with classical or ambient music to avoid distraction.
- Use Headphones: If you’re in a noisy environment or don’t want to disturb those around you, put on some headphones and let the music give you some peace.
- Adjust the Volume: Find the right volume level for the task and environment you’re in. If it’s too loud, the music can distract you. Too low, and it can make you lose focus.
Now you can listen to music on YouTube and use another application at the same time. So the next time you’re doing something on your computer and could use a soundtrack, you know what to do.
5. What Are the Benefits of Being Able to Access Both YouTube and Another Application Simultaneously?
Being able to access both YouTube and another application simultaneously allows users to multitask more easily and efficiently. This multi-tasking gives the user the ability to watch tutorials or learn more about a certain topic while using another application to get their work done or carry out their tasks. Another benefit is that users have the option to switch between tasks quickly without having to close different applications. This frees up time and allows users to get more done in a shorter amount of time.
4. Is There Any Way To Play Music in the Background While Working in Another Application?
Yes, you can use a media player to play music in the background while you work in a different application. You can also create a playlist and arrange the tracks in a certain order to make it easier to play them. Additionally, some digital audio workstations allow you to play music while you work on your tracks.