How to Leave Comments on YouTube
YouTube allows its viewers to give their feedback and comments on the video they are watching. Here is a brief guide on how to comment on YouTube videos:
Step 1: Sign In
- Open a web browser and go to the YouTube website
- Log in with your Google account
- Type the video you want to comment on the search bar
Step 2: Watch The Video
- Click on the video you want to comment
- Watch the video
Step 3: Write The Comment
- Once the video ends, scroll down below the video
- In the comment box, type your comment
- You can also bold a word by using tags “Bold”
Step 4: Post The Comment
- When finished, click on the “ Post Comment ” button
- Your comment is now posted on the video
That’s all it takes to comment on YouTube videos. Commenting on YouTube Videos is a great way to participate in conversations around YouTube and engage with other viewers. So start commenting now and show your support for the creator.
4. How can one delete or edit a comment previously posted on YouTube?
To delete or edit a comment previously posted on YouTube, you must first log in to your account. Once logged in, you should go to My Activity and find the comment you want to remove or edit. Then, simply click the three vertical dots to the right of the comment and select either “Delete” or “Edit”. Finally, click “Ok” to confirm.
5. Are there any restrictions on the length of comments left on YouTube videos?
No, there are no restrictions on the length of comments left on YouTube videos.
3. Is it possible to respond to comments left by others on YouTube?
Yes, it is possible to respond to comments left by others on YouTube. YouTube allows users to reply to comments made by others on their videos. Replying to comments is a great way to connect with your viewers and encourage engagement.
1. What is the process for leaving comments on YouTube?
To leave a comment on YouTube, first log in to your YouTube account. Then, on the video page you can scroll down to the comments section. Type your comment in the comment box and hit the ‘Post’ button to post your comment on the video.
2. Are there any rules or guidelines that need to be followed when leaving comments on YouTube?
Yes, YouTube has a number of rules and guidelines that must be followed when leaving comments. These include:
1. Respect others’ opinions and views.
2. Don’t be abusive, offensive, obscene, or hate-filled.
3. Refrain from defaming others or promoting your own channels.
4. Don’t attempt to buy, sell, or solicit services via comments.
5. Don’t post graphic or violent content.
6. Don’t identify a YouTube staff member or partner.
7. Only comment with the intention of helping or engaging in a conversation.
8. Don’t post links to websites or applications that don’t relate to the content of the video.
9. Respect copyright regulations.
10. Don’t post personal information.
11. Don’t spam or attach files to comments.
How do you reply to comments on YouTube?
When responding to comments on YouTube, it’s important to be respectful and polite. You can thank the commenter for their feedback, provide more information on the topic, or simply wish them a pleasant day. Be aware that while it’s okay to disagree with someone, it’s best to keep your response constructive and courteous. Depending on the type of comment, you can also suggest that the commenter reach out to your support team or contact you directly via private message.
What if I don’t want to read comments on YouTube?
If you don’t want to read comments on YouTube, you can turn off comments for any video. To do this, go to the video you’d like to change the comment settings on and click the “More” icon on the bottom right. From there, select the “Comments” option and choose “Comments Disabled”. This will prevent any further comments from being added to the video.