Subscribing to your favorite YouTube channels is a great way to watch their new videos. Getting notified of those new videos can be even better. Here’s how you can get email notifications of new videos from a user you subscribe to on YouTube.
1. Login To YouTube
- Navigate to and log in with your Google account.
2. Find the Subscriber
- Go to in the main menu, and search for the subscriber you want to get notifications from.
- Click on the subscriber’s profile image to go to their channel page.
3. Enable Subscription Notifications
- Once on the subscriber’s channel page, look for the icon under their profile picture. Click on the icon to subscription notifications.
- An alert will appear to confirm that you will start getting email notifications whenever the subscriber uploads a new video.
- You are now set to receive email notifications when the user uploads a new video. Enjoy watching those videos!
Note: You can also manage your subscription notifications in the tab by clicking on the icon next to the user’s name.
3. Is there a way to set up email notifications for any new comments posted on a subscribed user’s videos?
Yes, YouTube does offer email notifications for any new comments posted on a subscribed user’s videos. To subscribe to notifications for a specific user, visit their channel page and click the “Subscribe” button, then select the bell icon to receive notifications for their new videos and comments. You can also manage your subscriptions by visiting the Subscriptions tab in your YouTube account settings.
1. How can I set up YouTube email notifications for new videos from a user I have subscribed to?
To set up email notifications for new videos from a user you have subscribed to on YouTube, first open the YouTube app or website and sign in to your account. Once logged in, locate the user you have subscribed to and click on the profile to view the user’s channel. Once on their channel page, click the “Subscribe” button to subscribe to them. Then, click the “gear” icon next to the subscribe button and select “Settings” from the drop-down list. On the settings page, make sure that the “Email Notifications” checkbox is checked to receive notifications. You can also customize the email preferences to determine how often YouTube sends you email notifications from the user you have subscribed to.
2. What are the steps required to receive email notifications when a subscribed user uploads a new video on YouTube?
The steps required to receive email notifications when a subscribed user uploads a new video on YouTube are:
1. Sign in to your YouTube account.
2. Click on the Subscribe button of the user whose new video you want to get notifications for on their profile.
3. Go to the Settings -> Notifications section in the left navigation bar.
4. Tick the box beside ‘Send me an email when the subscriptions I mentioned upload new videos’ and click ‘Save’.
5. You will now receive notifications whenever the user uploads a new video.
5. Are there any settings I need to configure on YouTube to ensure I receive email notifications for new videos from a subscribed user?
Yes. To ensure you receive email notifications for new videos from a subscribed user, you need to configure your account preferences on YouTube. Specifically, select Email Settings, and then select the option to Receive an email when a channel you subscribed to uploads a new video.