How to Get a Top Comment on Youtube
Gaining a lot of attention and visibility on Youtube can be a challenge. One way to increase your reach on Youtube is to get a Top Comment. Here are some tips to help you get a top comment on your videos:
Make It Interesting
Your comment should have a catchy phrase or be interesting and attention-grabbing so people can’t resist reading it. Use clever phrases and highlight key points with bold or italics to draw attention.
Focus on the positive aspects of the video and the channel and avoid negative comments or criticism. Negative comments can lead to a drop in viewers and you will lose your chance of getting a top comment.
Engage With The Video
Engage with the video, reply to comments, ask questions and make sure you have done your research and are familiar with the content. This will help to create a more meaningful comment and it will be taken more seriously.
Be Active On Your Channel
Be active on your channel, post relevant and interesting content, and be sure to engage with other posts and videos you come across. This will help to build an audience and show that you are invested in your channel.
Finally, be patient. It might take a few tries before you get the reach you desire. As long as you keep adding quality comments and engaging with the content, eventually your efforts will be rewarded!
These are just a few tips which will help you get a Top Comment on Youtube. With patience and persistence, you will be well on your way to getting a lot of attention for your channel. Good luck!
5. Are there any methods to prevent one’s comment from getting buried below the more recent comments?
Yes, there are several methods to prevent one’s comment from getting buried below the more recent comments.
1. Reply promptly to the comments under your post: By replying to the comments, you can attract more attention to your post. If it is funny or informative, people are more likely to engage in long conversations, keeping it relevant for a long time.
2. Ask questions: Asking questions at the end of your comment or post is an effective way to spark conversations and prevent it from getting buried. Questions will direct other users to your post and give them an incentive to comment.
3. Re-post the comment: Replying to the comment in different forums, groups or websites can help to reach more people and keep your comment afloat.
4. Make sure your content is of high-quality: People tend to appreciate and engage more with quality content. If your comment is interesting, funny or thought-provoking, it will be more likely to gain attention and prevent it from getting buried.
5. Share your comment with outside sources: Re-posting or linking your comment to other online platforms or websites, such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Tumblr, can help to keep your comment alive and visible.
4. Are there any qualities of a top comment which viewers are likely to like?
Yes, there are several qualities of a top comment which viewers are likely to like:
1) Relevant: The comment should be relevant to the post or discussion at hand and should contribute to the overall discussion.
2) Informed: The comment should have substance and should be based on knowledge and facts.
3) Constructive: The comment should be constructive and seek to build a healthy dialogue.
4) Respected: The comment should show respect towards the original post as well as other commenters.
5) Original: The comment should show an original thought process, while also engaging with the original post.
6) Thorough: The comment should be thorough and explain the opinion or thought in detail.