How to Find New Content on YouTube
YouTube can be a great place to find entertaining, educational and inspiring content. But knowing where to start can often be tricky. Whether you’re searching for a new show to binge-watch, some fresh music to listen to or simply new people to follow, here are some tips for how to find the latest content on YouTube.
Search for Trends
YouTube’s Home page features popular videos of the day, and the Explore button at the top of the page helps you search for videos related to topics you’re interested in. Additionally, you can find trends on YouTube by searching for topics that are currently popular and trending.
Subscribe to Channels
One way to always be in the loop when it comes to new content is to subscribe to YouTube channels. Whenever one of your subscribed channels updates its content, you’ll receive a notification.
Explore YouTube Collections
YouTube collections are a great way to curate videos and filter out any content you’re not interested in. You can find collections related to a variety of topics, such as travel, art and fashion.
Follow YouTube Creators
Be on the lookout for up-and-coming creators who have great potential. You can often find new and unique content this way, and you may even form relationships with people in the YouTube community.
Optimize Your Content with the Right Tags
Using the right keywords when tagging will help your content to be discoverable, so if you’re creating content for YouTube, be sure to use relevant tags to maximize your reach and attract the type of audience you want.
Stay Alert and Engaged
Engage with YouTube and stay alert by using the platform regularly. Explore channels, playlists, comments, and search for related topics. This will help you to not only find new content on YouTube, but to also discover creators and channels who have similar interests to you.
- Search for Trends
- Subscribe to Channels
- Explore YouTube Collections
- Follow YouTube Creators
- Optimize Your Content with the Right Tags
- Stay Alert and Engaged
Finding new content on YouTube can be fun and rewarding. With these tips you’ll be well on your way to discovering more amazing videos, music, shows and more.
4. How can I create a watch list on YouTube to track popular videos?
To create a watch list on YouTube, first log in with your account and go to the YouTube homepage. Next, click the profile icon in the top right corner and select the “My Uploads” option from the drop-down menu. Then, click the “Create watch list” button, and enter a name for the list. Finally, select the videos you want to add to the list and click “Create” to save your watch list.
1. What strategies can I use to discover new content on YouTube?
There are several strategies you can use to discover new content on YouTube:
• Subscribe to channels you’re already interested in and watch their recommended videos – YouTube keeps track of your viewing habits and recommends videos that it thinks you may like, saving you time searching for new content.
• Use related searches – if you have an idea of the topic you’re looking for, use related searches to discover more related content on YouTube.
• Look through videos your friends have liked/commented on – this allows you to discover content that’s relevant to the people you know.
• Skim through the ‘Trending’ page – this page contains videos that are especially popular and you may find something of interest to you.
• Follow and discover other YouTube creators – there are a lot of creators out there creating content, so search and find creators you like, and then follow their channels to get updates on any new content they’ve posted.