How to Filter and Search YouTube Videos by Date
Want to find a certain video from a certain time? Here is a guide on how to filter and search YouTube videos by the upload date.
Finding the Filter Menu
- Go to YouTube and type in the selection you want to filter and search.
- On the right side of the page there will be a column of filters. Click on “Upload Date”.
- There you will be presented with a calendar of upload dates.
Choosing the Date
- Select the start date by clicking on the desired date from the calendar.
- You can also choose an end date in the same way.
- By selecting a date range, YouTube will automatically filter out all videos that are not within the given parameters.
Finding the Right Videos
The best way to find the desired video is to go through the filtered results until you find what you are looking for. You can use the time stamp in the description of each video to make sure the parameters are accurate enough.
Using this simple procedure, you can filter through
and search YouTube videos easily based on the upload date.
3. How do I adjust YouTube filters to include a specific date range?
To adjust YouTube filters to include a specific date range, click the “Filter” option located above the search bar. This will open a list of options where you can make adjustments to the date range, select a specific time period, or use additional filters such as “duration,” “HD quality,” or “3D videos.”
1. What are the necessary steps for filtering and searching YouTube videos by date?
In order to filter and search YouTube videos by date, you need to take the following steps:
1. Log into your YouTube account.
2. Select “Advanced Search” from the search tab.
3. Under “Date Uploaded” select your preferred time range from the dropdown menu, including “Last Hour,” “Today,” “This Week” or “Custom Range”
4. Enter other required search terms such as video title, keyword, or video subject.
5. Click “Search.”
2. Is there an easy way to filter and search YouTube videos by date?
Yes, the easy way to filter and search YouTube videos by date is to use the Advanced Search feature under the search bar. Here you can search for upload dates, relevance, and select the time range from the drop-down menu or enter the start and end dates.
4. Are there any third-party tools to help in filtering and searching YouTube videos by date?
Yes, there are some third-party tools available to help in filtering and searching YouTube videos by date. Examples of such tools are TubeBuddy and VidIQ. These tools allow users to filter the search results by a variety of criteria, such as the video age and publish date. They also enable users to apply multiple filters at the same time for more accurate search results.
5. Are there any YouTube data visualizations available to analyze videos by date?
Yes, YouTube offers a range of data visualizations to analyze videos by date. For example, the YouTube Analytics dashboard provides line and bar graphs that allow users to analyze channels and videos by views, likes, dislikes, comments, watch time, and other metrics. The dashboard also offers a date filter that allows users to analyze the performance of their content over a given time period. Additionally, YouTube Studio allows users to export data from their analytics dashboard into CSV format, which can then be used to create customized data visualizations.
How do I search for YouTube videos by date range?
The easiest way to search for YouTube videos by date range is to use the Advanced Search feature. You can access the Advanced Search feature by clicking the “Search tools” button below the YouTube search bar. From the menu, you can select a “Time” range. You can then select any range you want, from a specific date to the last hour or week.