How To Download Entire Youtube Playlist On The Mac
Do you want to download an entire YouTube playlist on your Mac? It’s easier than you think! Follow these steps and you’ll have your favourite YouTube videos downloaded in no time.
Step 1: Find Your YouTube Playlist
The first step is to find the playlist you want to download. You can search for it via the YouTube homepage, using the search bar, or navigating through YouTube’s categories. Once you’ve located the playlist, take note of its URL.
Step 2: Download a YouTube Playlist Downloader
There are plenty of programs that allow you to download YouTube playlists on the Mac. Two of the most reliable ones are Airy and YTD Video Downloader.
Step 3: Copy & Paste the Playlist URL
Once you’ve installed your chosen downloader, open it and paste the URL of the YouTube playlist you found in Step 1.
Step 4: Choose Your Preferred Output Format & Quality
In the preferences menu of the downloader, you can select the output format, video quality, and audio quality. Popular formats include AVI, HTML5, MP3 and AAC.
Step 5: Start Downloading Your YouTube Playlist!
Once you’ve modified the preferences to your satisfaction, simply click “Download” and your YouTube playlist will start downloading.
- If your computer does not have enough storage for the entire playlist, you can break the download into parts.
- Some downloaders allow you to download YouTube playlists even without the URL; you can just specify the playlist’s title.
- Some advanced downloaders can even download subtitles in multiple languages.
- You can use a YouTube playlist downloader to save videos to any device with a browser, including iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Using a YouTube playlist downloader is an easy way to have your favourite playlists at hand, even when you’re offline. Follow these steps and you’ll have your YouTube playlists on your Mac in no time.
1) What applications are needed to download an entire YouTube playlist on a Mac?
In order to download an entire YouTube playlist on a Mac, the following applications are needed:
1) A web browser such as Safari
2) A YouTube downloader such as Any Video Converter or Video Downloader Pro
3) A media player such as iTunes or VLC
4) A file manager such as iExplorer or Phone disk.
5) Are there any limitations to what YouTube playlists can be downloaded on a Mac?
Yes, there are some limitations to what YouTube Playlists can be downloaded on a Mac. Certain types of videos, such as those with copyrighted material, cannot be downloaded on a Mac. Additionally, YouTube Playlists with more than 200 videos cannot be downloaded due to YouTube’s restrictions.
3) How do I organize the YouTube playlist downloads once they’re on my Mac?
Organizing your YouTube playlist downloads largely depends on what formats the videos are in and how you plan to use them. Once the videos have been downloaded, you can move them into a designated folder or rename them for easier future access. If you plan to convert the videos into a different format, you can use a video conversion program that lets you organize the files. You can also use a media management program like iTunes to organize and manage your files.
2) Is it possible to download a YouTube playlist on a Mac without a third-party application?
Yes, it is possible to download a YouTube playlist on a Mac without a third-party application. All you need to do is visit the YouTube playlist page and then select the “Download” option. From there, you can choose the specific videos you would like to download, as well as an output format, and then click the “Download” button.