How to Download a YouTube Playlist on Android
YouTube is a great source for streaming, one-off videos or entire playlists. One issue is, that by default, Android only allows you to play a YouTube video, and not to directly download it. But in this article, you’ll learn how to download entire YouTube playlists to your Android device.
Using 4K Video Downloader
- Step 1: Download and install 4K Video Downloader from the Play Store.
- Step 2: Select the Video Quality. On the “Preferences” tab, you can select you preferred video quality.
- Step 3: Copy the Video or Playlist URL. Go to the YouTube video or playlist and copy its URL from the browser’s address bar.
- Step4: Paste the URL into the App. In 4K Video Downloader, click the green “Paste Link” button in the top left corner.
- Step 5: Select the Playlist Type. In the bottom right corner of the pop-up window, you can select if you want to download and/or convert the videos in the playlist.
- Step 6: Start the Download. Click the “Download Playlist” button in the bottom right corner to start the process.
Using YouTube Go
YouTube Go is Google’s official tool for getting YouTube videos offline. It has a simple and user-friendly interface and it’s fairly easy to download YouTube playlists.
- Step 1: Download and install YouTube Go from the Play Store.
- Step 2: Open the Playlist URL. Open the social media app or browser where you find the YouTube playlists and copy the URL of the playlist.
- Step 3: Paste the URL into the App. Switch back to YouTube Go, click the “Plus” button in the bottom right corner and paste the YouTube playlist URL into the field in the pop-up window.
- Step 4: Select the Playlist Type. After pasting the playlist URL you’ll get a list of all individual videos in the playlist. Select the videos you want to download and click the yellow “Download” button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Step 5: Start the Download. Your files will be saved on your device.
5. Does downloading a YouTube playlist on an Android device require an internet connection?
Yes, downloading a YouTube playlist on an Android device requires an internet connection.
2. Is there a way to download a YouTube playlist specifically designed for Android devices?
Yes, there are several apps available that allow users to download YouTube playlists specifically designed for Android devices. Some popular ones include VidMate, Videoder and TubeMate. Each of these apps allows users to easily download YouTube videos and playlists directly to their Android device.
3. How can I download a YouTube playlist to an Android device without a third-party app?
You can use a couple of methods to download YouTube playlists to an Android device without a third-party app. The first method is to use the YouTube website. Visit the YouTube website on your Android device and find the playlist you want to download. Once you have located the playlist, click on the three-dotted icon located next to the playlist’s name. A new menu will appear with the option to “Download All”. Select this option and all the videos in the playlist will be downloaded to your device.
The second method is to use an online video or audio converter. Using a conversion website such as Y2Mate.com or Mp3Converter.net, you can paste the URL of the playlist on the website’s converter box. With a few clicks, the entire playlist will be converted and downloaded to your device.
1. What app can I use to download a YouTube playlist on Android?
The Videoder app is a great option for downloading YouTube playlists on Android devices. It is free to install and offers an easy-to-use interface. It supports multiple resolutions, as well as batch downloading, so you can download all the videos from a playlist with just one click. It’s also possible to download audio-only versions of YouTube playlists.