How to Delete Recommended Videos of YouTube in Android
The YouTube mobile app for Android makes it easy to watch popular and recent content. But the recommendations you see can quickly become annoying. Here is how to get rid of them from YouTube on Android.
- Open the YouTube app, tap the profile icon at the top-right corner.
- Tap Settings in the bottom-right corner of the profile page.
- Tap History & Privacy tab.
- Tap the Videos you Watch section.
Deleting Videos from your Watch History
Once you open the Videos You Watch page, you’ll be given the option to delete all or individual videos.
- To delete all: Click on the Clear Watch History button at the bottom of the page.
- To delete one: Scroll through the videos, select the ones you want to delete and then click the Remove X Videos button.
Disabling Watch History
If you would rather not see any of your past YouTube watch history, you can simply disable the feature in your app.
- Go to the Videos You Watch page using the steps above.
- Tap the Pause Watch History button at the top of the page.
- Confirm that you want to turn off the feature by tapping Pause.
Your watch history will now be turned off and YouTube won’t save any videos that you watch in the future. To turn watch history back on, retrace the steps given above and click the Resume Watch History button.
Now you know how to delete recommended videos in YouTube on Android. Enjoy a more personalized YouTube experience.
5. How can I make sure recommended videos are removed from my YouTube viewing history on Android?
You can remove recommended videos from your YouTube viewing history on Android by selecting the “More” option on the video thumbnail. Then, select “Remove from watch history” and confirm to remove the video from your history. You can also view and delete individual recommended videos from your viewing history by selecting the “Your Watch History” tab in the YouTube app.
4. Are there any third-party apps to help delete recommended videos on YouTube for Android?
No, there are no third-party apps that can delete recommended videos on YouTube for Android. The only option to delete recommended videos is directly from the YouTube app.
1. What is the process for deleting recommended videos on YouTube for Android?
To delete recommended videos on YouTube for Android, open the YouTube app, click on the profile icon at the top right corner, go to Settings, and select “History & privacy”. Under the “Privacy and safety” section, select “Pause watch history” and then select “Pause all recommendations”. This will remove any recommended videos from appearing on your feed.
3. Can the YouTube app for Android be configured not to show recommended videos?
Yes, the YouTube app for Android can be configured not to show recommended videos. To do this, users can go to the YouTube app settings, select “Not Interested” and choose “Don’t show recommendations.” This will prevent YouTube from recommending videos based on the user’s watch and search history.
2. Is there a way to stop recommended videos from appearing on YouTube for Android?
Yes, it is possible to stop recommended videos from appearing on YouTube for Android. To do this, simply go to the Settings menu on YouTube and select the ‘No Recommended Videos’ option. This will disable any recommended videos from appearing in your feed.
What is the process to block recommended videos from YouTube on Android?
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android device.
2. Tap your profile icon, which is located in the top-right corner.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Select “Notifications”.
5. Tap the toggle switch next to “Recommended Videos” to turn off this feature.