How To Create A Completely New Youtube Account While Keeping The Same Email
It is possible to create a completely new YouTube account while keeping the same email address. YouTube allows users to create up to 25 accounts with a single email address. This process is pretty straightforward and can help you greatly if you need to separate your personal and business content on the platform.
Steps To Create A New YouTube Account While Keeping The Same Email Address
- Visit Youtube and click the “Sign in” button. After signing in, you will have the choice to either create a new account or use an existing account.
- On the next page, click “Create a New Account”. You will then be prompted to enter and verify your email address.
- Enter the same email address you used for your prior account. You may be asked to confirm that the email address belongs to you. After completing this step, you will be asked to create a new password and provide other personal information.
- Enter your new password and personal information. Be sure to keep your new password unique and secure. Once you have done this, your new YouTube account will be created.
- Access your new account with the same email address and new password. You can now use this account to upload and share videos, comment on videos and connect with other users.
By creating a new YouTube account with the same email address, you can now keep your personal and business content separated. This can help your business maintain its professionalism and appear more organized on the platform. It is also an easy way to protect your personal data while still enjoying the content YouTube has to offer.
Are the videos and content from the original YouTube account transferable to the new one?
In most cases, yes. You should be able to transfer YouTube content from one account to another as long as you have full control over both video accounts and you are the original creator of the content. YouTube does not allow for illegal content transfers, so make sure that you are the rightful owner of any videos that you intend to transfer. If not, you may be in breach of copyright laws.
What information is needed to set up a new YouTube account using the same email?
In order to set up a new YouTube account using the same email, you will need to provide the following information:
• Your name
• Your email address
• Your desired username
• Your country or region
• Your date of birth
• A secure password
What steps are necessary to create a new YouTube account with an existing email address?
1. Navigate to YouTube’s homepage and click on the “Sign In” button in the top right corner.
2. On the next page, select the option to sign in with an existing Google Account.
3. Enter your existing email address on the next page and click “Next”.
4. Enter in your account password and click “Next” again.
5. On the next page, enter in the required information to create your YouTube account, including a username and profile picture.
6. Finally, click “Create Account” and your YouTube account will be created with the existing email address!
Will messages sent to the original YouTube account still be received?
No. Any messages sent to the original YouTube account will no longer be received. If you would like to continue to receive messages, you will need to create a new YouTube account.
Does the new YouTube account need an associated Google account?
Yes, a new YouTube account must be associated with a Google account in order to use the full range of YouTube features and functions.