How to Copy a URL on the YouTube App on Android
If you want to share a link to a YouTube video or playlist on your Android, you can easily copy the video or playlist URL in the YouTube app and then paste it into another app. This can be helpful for sharing something you like with your friends and family, if you don’t feel like downloading the YouTube video or playlist. Here’s how to do it.
Steps to Copy a URL on YouTube App on Android
- Find the Video or Playlist: Open the YouTube app on your Android and find the video or playlist that you want to share.
- Tap the Share Icon: Tap the share icon located at the top right corner of the the video header or the playlist header.
- Copy the Link: Tap “Copy Link” to copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Paste the Link: Paste the link by pressing and holding in any text field and then tapping “Paste”.
Tips to Keep In Mind:
- Only share the link with people you trust.
- You can also click the “Share” button and then select an app, like Facebook or Twitter, to share the link with, if you’d prefer to send it that way.
- Be aware that some videos may be blocked from certain Locations, so the link you share may not work for everyone.
3. Is there a specific way of accessing the URL on the YouTube app for Android?
Yes. To access a URL on the YouTube app for Android, tap the profile picture in the top right corner, followed by Settings. Tap Sharing & External Links and then tap the Open YouTube Links in My App option. Once this option is enabled, tapping on YouTube URLs will open them automatically in the YouTube app.
4. Can the copied URL be used to embed video into websites?
Yes, the copied URL can be used to embed video into websites. YouTube provides an embed code for each video that can be used to easily embed the video into websites.
5. Are there any special settings needed to copy a URL on the YouTube app for Android?
No, there are no special settings needed to copy a URL on the YouTube app for Android. All you need to do is open the video you want to copy the URL for and tap the Share icon (represented by an arrow pointing outward), then tap and hold the URL itself that appears in the share menu and select “Copy”.
2. Can the copied URL be used to share the video with friends?
Yes. You can use the copied URL to share the video with friends.
1. How do you access the copy function on the YouTube app for Android?
To access the copy function on the YouTube app for Android, tap on the share icon at the top of the video page, then tap on the Copy Link option in the menu that appears.
How to copy a link from YouTube on Android?
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android device and select the video you would like to copy the link for.
2. Tap the “Share” icon beneath the video, then select “Copy Link” from the sharing options.
3. The link should now be copied to the clipboard of your device so that you can paste it wherever you want.
What is the difference between copying a link and sharing a link on YouTube?
Copying a link simply means making a duplicate of the video link and pasting it into another place. Sharing a link on YouTube is when you post a link to the video on your social media account, such as Twitter or Facebook, or within another online platform. This allows other people to view and watch the video as well.
What is the difference between copy and share link on YouTube?
Copy: When you copy the link, it’s the same exact link that you can use to share with people on different sites, like an email or text message.
Share Link: When you click the “Share” button on YouTube, it generates a link that has special attributes – such as an instantaneous start time for the video and a title or description – and allows you to post the URL directly to social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Additionally, these links are tracked in YouTube Analytics, and you can use them to test the effectiveness of different marketing campaigns.