How To Change YouTube From Desktop Mode Back To Mobile Mode Under Mobile Chrome
Are you having trouble switching your YouTube mobile app back to mobile mode? Then this guide will help you. We will show you how to change YouTube from desktop mode to mobile mode under mobile Chrome.
Steps To Change YouTube From Desktop Mode Back To Mobile Mode:
- Open the Chrome browser on your mobile device.
- In the address bar, type “m.youtube.com”
- The YouTube webpage will switch from the desktop mode to the mobile mode.
- Once in the mobile mode, you can select any of the categories from the YouTube homepage.
Additional Tips for YouTube Mobile Mode:
- If you’re having trouble accessing certain features of YouTube under mobile Chrome, try accessing the YouTube website from an alternate web browser, such as Safari or Firefox.
- If you’re logged into YouTube on your desktop, it’s important to note that you need to log out of the YouTube website before switching to YouTube mobile mode on Chrome.
- If you’re having trouble viewing videos on the YouTube mobile website, try using the YouTube mobile app instead.
So, follow these steps to switch YouTube from desktop mode to mobile mode. If you have any further questions, please contact the YouTube support team.
5. Is there a toggle switch to quickly switch between Mobile and Desktop mode on YouTube in Chrome mobile?
No, there is no such toggle switch to quickly switch between Mobile and Desktop mode on YouTube in Chrome mobile. However, you can open YouTube in desktop mode by opening the requested URL in Chrome’s desktop mode. To do this, tap the overflow menu in the top-right (three vertical dots) and then select “Request Desktop Site” from the drop-down menu.
4. What are the steps involved in adjusting YouTube settings to show Mobile mode under Chrome mobile?
1. Open the Chrome mobile browser and go to www.youtube.com.
2. Once the YouTube homepage appears, click on the Menu icon located at the top right corner of the page.
3. From the drop-down menu that appears, tap on the “Settings” button.
4. Within the Settings page, scroll down to the “Mobile Settings” section.
5. Click the ‘ON’ toggle button to enable the “Mobile Mode” feature.
6. Once enabled, the YouTube homepage should now appear in the “Mobile Mode” view.
3. How do I ensure that Youtube opens in Mobile mode under Chrome mobile?
You can use the Chrome mobile emulation feature. In the Chrome Developer Tools, navigate to the Settings menu and choose “Sensors”. From the Sensors tab, enable the “Emulate Mobile Device” option. The page will now open in the mobile view. To ensure that Youtube always opens in the mobile version, use the “Device” dropdown menu to select the “iPhone” option. This will ensure that all YouTube open in mobile view.
2. Is there a button to switch between Desktop and Mobile mode on Youtube on Chrome mobile?
Yes, there is. The icon looks like two vertical rectangles — tapping it will toggle between Desktop mode and Mobile mode.
1. What operations would I need to do to change Youtube from Desktop mode to Mobile mode on Chrome mobile?
In order to change YouTube from Desktop mode to Mobile mode on Chrome mobile, you need to change the User Agent setting. To do this, open Chrome and type “chrome://flags” in the address bar. Next, select “Enable User Agent Client Hints” on the page. After this, in the address bar, type “www.youtube.com” and select the menu button. Choose “Request Desktop Site” to switch to the desktop version of YouTube. Finally, select the menu button again and choose “Request Mobile Site” to switch to the mobile version of YouTube.