How To Cancel A YouTube Free Trial Without A Lost Free Trial
A YouTube free trial is a great way to enjoy premium content without any payment. However, if you’re not sure you want to commit to the subscription after the trial period’s end, it is possible to cancel your trial without losing out on anything.
Whether you’re trying out Live TV, YouTube Music Premium, or any other YouTube plan, here’s how to cancel a YouTube free trial quickly and easily:
1. Log Into Your YouTube Account
The first step is to log into your YouTube account. You can do this by navigating to YouTube’s website or the app on your device, then entering your login credentials.
2. Navigate to Your Profile Page
From your account page, navigate to your profile page. Here, you will see your account’s primary options, including the opportunity to manage your subscriptions.
3. Click ‘Manage Subscriptions’
Once in the profile page, click the ‘Manage Subscriptions’ button. This will take you to a list of all of your active YouTube subscriptions.
4. Locate Your Free Trial Subscription
Once you’ve entered your ‘Manage Subscriptions’ page, locate your free trial subscription and click the ‘Cancel’ button. After confirming your selection, your free trial subscription will be deactivated and your account will be safe from future monthly billings.
5. Check Your Subscription Status
Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, you can use the ‘Subscription Status’ page on YouTube’s website to ensure your account is no longer being billed. Here, you will have the opportunity to confirm that your free trial has been cancelled and you won’t lose out on the free trial period or the content you’ve already watched.
Canceling a YouTube free trial subscription is fast and easy, allowing you to enjoy premium content without having to worry about any future billings continuing to occur. With these steps, it’s a breeze to enjoy the content you want without the commitment.
Does cancelling the YouTube free trial prior to the expiration of the trial period affect my account?
No, canceling the YouTube free trial before its expiration date does not affect your account in any way. You will not be charged for the trial period and can use the service as normal.
Is there a charge to cancel an expired YouTube free trial?
No, there is no charge to cancel an expired YouTube free trial.
How long does the YouTube free trial period last?
The YouTube free trial period lasts 30 days.
If the YouTube free trial period has already expired, is there a way to cancel without losing the free trial?
Unfortunately, no, once the YouTube free trial period has expired there is no way to cancel without losing the free trial. If you wish to cancel, you will not be able to get the free trial back, but you may be able to get a refund depending on how long you have had the subscription.
What steps do I need to take to cancel the YouTube free trial effectively?
1. Login to your Google account associated with your YouTube Premium subscription.
2. Navigate to the “Payments” page of your account.
3. Find the subscription in the list of payments and click the “Cancel” button next to it.
4. Follow the prompts that appear to confirm that you want to cancel the subscription.
5. Sign out of your account and your YouTube Premium subscription will be successfully cancelled.
Q: How do I stop paying for YouTube Premium after a free trial?
There are two ways to stop paying for YouTube Premium after a free trial:
1. In your YouTube account, go to the Membership and Subscriptions page and click on Cancel Membership. This will end your subscription and stop you from being charged.
2. If you signed up for YouTube Premium through the iOS or Android app, you will need to cancel your subscription through your device’s app store instead.
Note that if you subscribed through the YouTube app, you will still be charged after the free trial period. You must take action to cancel your subscription before the trial period ends in order to avoid this charge.