How To Block A Youtube Channel Completely So That He Cannot See Any Of My Videos
If you want to block a certain YouTube channel from viewing your content, then it is now possible to do so in just a few simple steps. There are two different types of blocking that you can choose from – partial blocking and complete blocking. If you want to completely block the Youtube channel from viewing your content, then the steps highlighted below will be of great help.
Steps to Block a Youtube Channel
- Sign in to your youtube account
- First, you will need to sign in to your youtube account using your email or username and password.
- Locate and view your channel
- Once you’ve signed in, you should now be able to access your channel. If you are unable to access it, then you will need to use the drop-down menu located at the top right of the page.
- Select “Privacy Settings”
- Now, you have to click on the “Settings” tab, located on the left side of the screen. Once you do this, you should see the “Privacy Settings” option.
- Choose the “Block User” option
- Next, you should select the “Block User” option located at the bottom of the “Privacy Settings” page. This will enable you to enter the username of the YouTube channel that you want to block.
- Enter the Username of the Channel to Block
- Now, you will need to enter the username of the channel that you want to block from viewing your content.
- Confirm and Save your settings
- Finally, you have to click on the “Save” button to apply the changes. Once you do this, you will be able to prevent that specific YouTube channel from seeing any of your videos.
Blocking a YouTube channel is both quick and easy. All you have to do is sign in to your YouTube account, locate and view your channel, select “Privacy Settings”, choose the “Block User” option, enter the username of the channel to block, and then confirm and save your settings. Once all of these steps are completed, you can rest assured that the YouTube channel in question will not be able to see any of your videos.
Is there a way to set up a permanent block on YouTube channels so that they cannot access my content?
Unfortunately, no. YouTube does not have a feature that allows you to completely block certain channels from accessing your content. The only thing you can do is to report the channel for infringing your copyright or for any other violations of the YouTube Terms of Service.
What is the best way to ensure that the blocked YouTube channel cannot access my videos even after changing their account settings?
The best way to ensure that a blocked YouTube channel cannot access your videos even after changing their account settings is to block their IP address. You can also use third-party tools such as a Web Application Firewall (WAF) to restrict access to specific IP addresses. Additionally, you can also enable private link sharing for your YouTube videos, which allows you to restrict access to specific users.
Are there any additional measures I can take to ensure my YouTube videos are not visible to the blocked channel in the future?
Yes, there are additional measures you can take to ensure your YouTube videos are not visible to the blocked channel in the future. You can make your videos private, unlist them, or restrict certain countries from seeing the videos. Additionally, you can block individual viewers from seeing them by using YouTube’s privacy settings. You can also make use of YouTube’s video category settings to ensure the video is not appearing in searches. Finally, you can review user comments on your videos and disable comments from blocked channels.