How to Add a Description on Your YouTube Channel
YouTube is a powerful platform for both content creators and viewers. In order for people to find your channel, it’s essential to fill out a channel description. With a well-crafted channel description, you can help potential subscribers identify if your channel is right for them. Here’s how to easily add a channel description to your YouTube Channel in a few simple steps.
- Log in to your account. First of all, log in to your YouTube account and select your channel in the top right corner.
- Select your About page. Select ‘Customise channel’ and click on ‘About’ from the left-hand menu.
- Add a description. Scroll down the page until you find the ‘About’ section. Here you can add a description of your channel.
- Describe who you are. Write a short paragraph describing who you are, who your content is aimed at, and why they should hit the subscribe button.
- Add the right keywords. Remember to use relevant keywords that will make it easier for viewers to find your channel.
- Save your changes. Once you’ve crafted your channel description, click ‘push changes’ to save it.
YouTube is one of the most powerful platforms for content creators giving them a platform to grow an audience. Filling out your channel description correctly is the first step to allowing potential subscribers to find your content and get a better understanding of what your channel is about. Follow these steps to successfully add a description to your YouTube Channel.