How To Download YouTube Videos Outside The App
Have you ever wanted to watch a YouTube video but didn’t have access to the YouTube app? If you’ve ever had this issue, you’ll be happy to know that there are a few ways to download YouTube videos outside of the app.
1. Use an Online Video Downloader
One of the easiest and most popular ways to download YouTube videos outside the app is with an online video downloader. All you have to do is copy and paste the link of the video you want to download, click “download”, and the video will be saved to your device. Here are a few of the most popular online video downloaders:
- YouTube Video Downloader: This is a web-based tool that lets you download YouTube videos for free.
- 4K Downloader: This is a desktop application that allows you to quickly and easily download videos from YouTube.
- ClipConverter: This online tool allows you to convert YouTube videos into different formats such as MP3 or MP4.
2. Use a Third-Party App
Another way to download YouTube videos outside the app is to use a third-party app. These apps allow you to download and save YouTube videos directly to your device. Here are a few of the most popular third-party apps:
- Video Downloader Pro: This is an iOS and Android app that allows you to download videos from sites like YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
- TubeMate: This is an Android-only app that lets you download and save YouTube videos in different formats.
- Video Downloader: This is an iOS app that allows you to download videos from YouTube and other video sites.
3. Use a Browser Extension
The last way to download videos from YouTube outside the app is with a browser extension. These extensions are available for both Chrome and Firefox, and they allow you to quickly and easily download videos from YouTube with just a few clicks. Here are a few of the most popular extensions:
- Video Downloader Chrome & Firefox: This extension allows you to download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and other sites.
- Video Downloader Plus: This is a Chrome-only extension that lets you download videos from YouTube, Facebook, and other sites.
- Video Downloader Pro: This extension is for Firefox and allows you to quickly and easily download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and other video sites.
Now that you know how to download YouTube videos outside the app, you can watch your favorite videos no matter where you are! With a few clicks, you’ll be able to download and save videos from YouTube to your device. So get out there and start downloading!
1. What are some reliable third-party apps to download Youtube videos?
A few reliable third-party apps to download Youtube videos are 4K Video Downloader, YouTube Downloader, aTube Catcher, and YTD Video Downloader.
2. Are there any ways of downloading Youtube videos without using a third-party app?
Yes, there are a few ways to download YouTube videos without using a third-party app, such as using an online video converter, using an extension like Video Downloader Professional, or using a browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome with the YouTube video downloader extension.
5. Is there any free software available to download Youtube videos outside the app?
Yes, various free websites and software are available for downloading YouTube videos outside of the app. Most of the software is compatible with Windows, Linux, Android and Mac. Popular websites and software such as ClipGrab, aTube Catcher, YTD Video Downloader, 4K Video Downloader and KeepVid are some of the examples of websites/software which can be used to download YouTube videos.