Can I Get a Free Trial Of YouTube Premium?
YouTube Premium, which offers ad-free streaming, background listening, and downloads, is a subscription service that many YouTube lovers have been waiting for. But what if you’re not sure if you want to commit to the paid service? Thankfully, you can get a free trial through Google Play and Apple Music.
What Does YouTube Premium Offer?
YouTube Premium offers a lot of great benefits. Here are a few:
- Ad-free streaming: Enjoy videos without interruptions from annoying ads.
- Background listening: Listen to tunes or watch a video while you use other apps without an internet connection.
- Downloads: Save your favorites to watch when there’s no connection.
- YouTube Music Premium: Get access to all of YouTube’s music curated playlists, albums, artists, and podcasts.
How to Get a Free Trial for YouTube Premium
Getting your trial is easy:
- Go to the YouTube Music store or Google Play.
- Select the YouTube Premium subscription offer.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to create your account.
- Enjoy your free trial.
Keep in mind, if you forget to cancel your subscription before the trial period is over, you’ll be charged for the complete month. So make sure to set a reminder if you decide to use the free trial.
The Final Word
YouTube Premium offers a lot of great features that are worth checking out. If you don’t want to commit to the full subscription, you can use the free trial to see if it’s right for you. Just remember to cancel your subscription before the trial period ends.
1. What is included in a free trial of Youtube Premium?
The free trial of YouTube Premium includes ad-free, background, and offline playback of all videos on YouTube and YouTube Music, access to YouTube Originals, and access to YouTube Music Premium. Additionally, YouTube Premium subscribers can save videos to watch later, have access to youtube.com/premium, and add up to 6 Family Sharing members.
4. Is a payment method required to sign up for a free trial of Youtube Premium?
No, a payment method is not required to sign up for a free trial of YouTube Premium. You can access the free trial from the YouTube app, or from a browser on your desktop. Once you have accessed the free trial, you can start watching premium content without having to provide any payment information.
3. Are any restrictions placed on a free trial of Youtube Premium?
Yes, there are certain restrictions placed on the free trial of Youtube Premium. During the trial period, users are only allowed to watch videos in standard definition and are not able to access certain premium features, including ad-free videos, background playback, and downloading videos for offline viewing. Additionally, any progress made on a restricted video may not be carried over to a paid subscription after the trial period.
5. What features of Youtube Premium can I access during the free trial period?
During the free trial period, you will have access to all the features of Youtube Premium, including ad-free viewing, background play, access to exclusive hub content, and the ability to download videos for offline viewing.
2. How long does a free trial of Youtube Premium typically last?
A free trial of YouTube Premium typically lasts for 30 days.
Can I get an extended free trial of YouTube Premium?
No. YouTube Premium offers only a single 30-day free trial with no extension.
Can I get a free trial of YouTube Premium longer than 30 days?
No, a free trial of YouTube Premium is only available for 30 days. However, you can sign up for a subscription and cancel at any time during the month to get a refund.